Keep in Touch with Family and Friends when you Need Them Most
Sinai Hospital is pleased to offer you a new Internet-based way to stay in close touch with family and friends during and after a hospital stay.
Our free CarePages service
lets you set up a personalized Web pages for yourself, family or friends who are hospitalized.
CarePages help you:
- — Post and receive news updates - concerned family members and friends can access the most recent news about the patient.
- — Post and receive messages - loved ones may leave messages at anytime, from anywhere, in a way that provides support and isn’t a burden.
- — Control the flow of information. You share news at a time that’s right for you. Friends and family call less often since they’re automatically e-mailed when you post a new update.
- — Post photos – create a photo gallery to share photos with friends and family.
- — Keep in touch before, during and after hospitalization - CarePages are password protected and comply with all patient privacy regulations.
At no time does Sinai Hospital divulge or provide any patient information for the purposes of this service.